30 Hours training on GST for the students of Intermediate, IPCC and Final (Old & new)
Board of Studies and Indirect Taxes Committee are jointly organizing 30 Hours (10 days X 3 hours a day) training on GST Laws for the students of Intermediate, IIPC and Final (Old & New) Level. The training course has been designed to teach the students with both theoretical and practical aspects of GST Law so as to increase their employability in the job market.
The salient features of the training course are –
- 30 hours course through Virtual mode.
- Registration Fee is Rs.1000/- per student.
- Faculty shall be Pan India basis.
- Free background study material after registration and payment online.
- Affordable since student can learn from their comfort of your own home without any travel costs.
- Convenient as student can study at their own convenience.
- Seamless delivery as every student has access to the same material.
- Live video and tech support.
- One to one communication through online query redressal.
- Recorded sessions available.
- Online registration and payment.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Link for registration and online payment: http://ccm.icai.org/?progid=
- After successful registration and payment, User ID and Password would be generated and will be sent to your email ID mentioned at the time of registration.
- The course will be conducted through live webcast.
- Students will be able to view the session in his laptop/mobile/computer from any place having internet connectivity.
- Students will also be able to post their queries to the faculty online.
- On successful completion of course, participation certificate shall be issued. Students will be able to download the participation certificate and can take the printout of the participation certificate.
The announcement regarding this GST training has been uploaded on the Institute’s website at link: https://resource.cdn.icai.org/